Corporate Membership provides your employees with memberships to our organization. As a member supported, not-for-profit organization, membership is critical to fulfilling our mission. Tenafly Nature Center is independent and does not receive state and/or county support. Memberships expire one year from your join date and are 100% tax deductible.
Our members actively enjoy nature, exercise outdoors, reduce stress levels, participate in educational programs and attend fun family events. Our over seven miles of trails will provide your employees an inspiring outlet for healthy activities, creativity and peace of mind. By becoming a Corporate Member, you will:
- reward your employees
- promote healthy lifestyles
- increase employee engagement
As a Corporate Member, you send an important message to the community. Your support says you care about preserving the environment and providing the community with a peaceful nature sanctuary. Your business will be proud to demonstrate itself as a leader for its commitment to environmental stewardship, education and sustainability. To join mail this completed form with check made payable to Tenafly Nature Center. To pay by credit card please visit our website.
All Memberships Include:
- Over 100 discounted seasonal programs for 1 year.
- Guided walks with one of our Environmental Educators (1st Sunday of every month)
- Seasonal Scavenger Hunt (2nd Saturday of every month)
- Nature Story time (3rd Saturday of every month)
- Exclusive members-only programs.
- Free admission to Butterfly House (available between Memorial Day and Labor Day).
- Discounted Explore-a-bag borrowing privileges (includes binoculars, field guides, etc.).
- Free access to Junior Naturalist Booklets (earn up to 4 free seasonal Junior Naturalist patches per person).
- A one-year mailed subscription to the quarterly Tenafly Nature Center newsletter, Nature & News, which gives notice of upcoming events, programs and classes.
- Advance notice of events through e-mail updates.
- Members only benefit of enrolling your child for Nature Day Camp or Vacation Day Camps (min. Family level).
- Priority enrollment (over non-members) for camps.
- Members only opportunity of holding a fee-based birthday party (min. Family level).
- Stephen Minkoff Memorial Library borrowing privileges, including DVD collection.
- Merchandise Discounts at participating local stores and restaurants.
- Free or discounted admission to more than 130 participating North American nature & science centers.
- Invitation to the Annual Meeting and election privileges.
- Memberships are 100% tax deductible.
Business Benefits Include:By becoming a Corporate Member, your business will be eligible for these additional benefits during the year:
- Recognition in one issue of Tenafly Nature Center’s newsletter, Nature & News and your company logo posted on our website for the year.
- One team-building or live animal program at your location or at Tenafly Nature Center.
for all membership levels is available when you join or renew your Tenafly Nature Center membership. Automatic Renewal ensures that all members who opt-in will maintain uninterrupted member access, and up-to-date mailings, invitations, and issues of Nature & News. Instead of receiving paper renewal notices, TNC will send you an electronic reminder 30 days before your annual membership is invoiced, along with information on how to securely pay with your credit card or opt-out of the program.
make a wonderful gift and are also tax-deductible. They can be purchased on the donation page
Renewing Members: Your information is already in our membership database. All you need to do is log in with the e-mail address you supplied to TNC (try multiple addresses). First time on the new website? Click "forgot password" and follow the on-screen instructions to set up your account. If you didn't have an e-mail on file, just fill out the form and add a note that you are renewing (which will allow us to match your renewal with your previous memberships).
New Members: Just fill out the form below.