*There are only two spots left on this sail. Spots are limited by number of life jackets available on board the ship. Please do not sign up for more than 2 people*
This 2- to 3-hour round-trip sail offers kids aged 5-12, and their parents, a hands-on learning experience. A TNC Environmental Educator will introduce kids and adults to Hudson River fish, crabs and other creatures. The sail departs from the Alpine Boat Basin.
Meet at the boat basin. This sail departs from the Alpine Boat Basin.
- Each trip is limited to 40 people. Fees must be pre-paid. No refunds.
- Sail is held rain or shine; proceed to boat basin and wear rain gear. In severe weather, the captain may cancel the sail and issue vouchers at the dock.
- Check-in at the dock gate is required. Check this website to confirm dates.
- All trips depart and return to the Alpine Boat Basin, Exit 2 off the Palisades Interstate Parkway. Weekend sails do not include $5 parking fee.
- Bring your own food and beverages (beer/wine ok, but no liquor) but please take everything with you after the sail.
- Restrooms available dockside only.
- Due to the number of registrations received for our numerous programs, we are unable to provide refunds due to changes in individual schedules, illness, or other personal reasons.
- Payment is per person. All ages of individuals count toward the 40 people aboard the ship due to Coast Guard regulations.