When school is out, Pre-K & K kids can keep learningand have fun too! Children will explore TNC woods and trails, make crafts, share stories and play games while learning about the environment.
Spring-themed activities may include exploring the pond ecosystem, eating s’mores around the campfire on Friday, meeting our animal ambassadors up close and more. Sign up early. Don't let your child miss out on fun, hands-on nature experiences, outdoor discovery, and the chance to explore our native hardwood forest and pond ecosystems.
Please double check your child's school calendar for which days they have off! Town vacation days may vary.
5 Full Days $300
5 Half Days $145
Each Half Day $35
Full day is 9:00-3:30 pm
Half days are 9:00-12:30pm or 12:00-3:30pm
Children should bring a refillable water bottle, two snacks, and lunch. Layers and rain gear are recommended (rain boots, jacket, hat, etc.). A participant daily checklist can be found on our vacation day camp web page. Rain or shine. Children may attend individual days or half days.
- Please log into our online health system:CAMPDOCS.
This is where you will tell us about your camper, fill out health information, emergency contacts, other important safety data, and submit the following required files:
- The Mandatory Health Packet: Universal Health Record from your child’s health care provider.
- Including an Immunization History:
Please note, if your health care provider will not be including a complete immunization form the Health Department requires a written statement signed by the parent or guardian explaining how the administration of immunizing agents conflicts with the camper’s exercise of bona fide religious tenets or practices. General philosophical or moral objection to immunization shall not be sufficient for an exemption on religious grounds.
- A copy of your insurance card.
- A copy of any information regarding your child's activity restrictions/special needs (ex. IEP, ISFP).
- Complete the form submission through CAMPDOCS 7 days prior to the start of the camp session. New Jersey state law requires that campers submit a current health record each year.
- Failure to submit all forms to TNC 7 days before the first day of camp will result in forfeiture of your registration fee.
Space is limited and pre-registration required. Current family membership ($60) is required for TNC camps. Not a member? Join or renew now and take advantage of what the nature center offers all year round.