Schedule Your Tabling Event
- Scheduling Procedures
- Program and Payment Policies
- Reschedule, Cancellation & Refund Information
- Program Evaluation
Schedule Early! Spring and Fall time slots can fill months in advance, but we’re open all year. For faster scheduling, have several date & time options ready when you submit the form below.
When you schedule a program, a time slot will be reserved for you (this includes your arrival, 1-3 programs, and optional trail and food time). Time slots can be scheduled between the hours of 9:00 am – 9:00 pm, seven days a week, depending upon our availability. School and summer group programs are usually booked Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:30 am-2:00 pm, but other time slots can also be arranged.
Complete and Submit the Tabling Event Interest Form below.
(It may take 24-48 hours for us to receive and review your request. We will be in touch via email as soon as possible)
Review and sign the confirmation & invoice form upon receipt.
Mail the signed confirmation form with the non-refundable deposit.
Submit the remaining balance due by the due date listed on the confirmation.
- Payment can be made via cash, Purchase order, credit card, or check. Please make checks payable to Tenafly Nature Center. Credit cards may be accepted by letting the Education Director know of your payment choice ahead of time.
- Review TNC to Go policies so that you are aware as to what the teachers and group leaders responsibilities are, and what Tenafly Nature Center will provide.* Lessons begin and end at the time listed on the confirmation sheet.
* Participants should wear sturdy shoes or boots and rain gear when applicable.
* Teachers are required to stay with the group during programs.
* Student discipline is the responsibility of the teachers, not TNC staff.
Program and Payment Policies
- A non-refundable program deposit of $50 is required for each date you are scheduled for, and must be received within one month after receiving confirmation of the program date.
- Programs scheduled with less than two weeks notice will require a non-refundable deposit of $50 three days prior to the program.
- Payment can be made by your group representative via check, cash, purchase order, or money order (credit cards may be accepted by letting the Education Director know of your payment choice ahead of time).
- It is the duty of the group representative to collect and pay the entire fee (TNC will not accept individual payments from the participants).
Reschedule, Cancellation & Refund Information
- Field Trip programs are taught mostly outdoors and are held drizzle or shine. However, in the event of heavy rain or dangerous temperatures, an alternate undercover program may be substituted.
- If you must reschedule or cancel, a $50 processing fee will be applied.
- If your Field Trip or TNC to Go must be cancelled, refunds are based on how far in advance cancellation is from the scheduled date.
- Cancellation Timeline Refund Amount
- 1. More than 30 days’ notice – 100% returned 2. 11 to 30 days’ notice – 50% returned 3. Less than 11 days’ notice – NO REFUND
- We reserve the right to terminate your event for non-compliance with these regulations and prohibit plans that may interfere with operations, cause harm to animals, or other reasons at the discretion of the Executive Director.
- A minimum charge of $50 will be added and an invoice generated on the group’s Tenafly Nature Center account in the event of damage to a room or its contents or if garbage is left behind. Tenafly Nature Center will notify the group contact by phone if an invoice is created.
- We reserve the right to cancel a scheduled activity if actual group size and age levels differ substantially from the reservation without notification. The above cancellation/ refund policy applies.