April 2, 5-9
Camp is FULL.
Children will explore TNC woods and trails, make crafts, share stories and play games while learning about the environment.
When school is out, 1st-2nd grade kids can keep learning and have fun too! Spring-themed activities may include visits with live animals and hiking on the trails.
Sign up early. Don't let your child miss out on fun, hands-on nature experiences, outdoor discovery, and the change to explore our native hardwood forest and pond ecosystems.
Camp will be 100% outdoors. On rainy days, grab your raincoat and hike on! All campers and staff must wear a face mask. Choose individual days.
Full Day $80/day
Full day is 9:00 am-3:30 pm
Half Day $50/day
Half day is 9:00am-12:30pm or 12:00pm-3:30pm
Children should bring two face masks, a refillable water bottle, two snacks, and lunch. Layers and rain gear are recommended (rain boots, jacket, hat, etc.). A participant daily checklist can be found on our school break day camp web page. Rain or shine.
- Current annual Family Membership ($60) is required for all participants in our camp programs. Not a member? Join or renew now and take advantage of what the nature center offers all year round.
- Click the Register button, complete the form, and pay with a credit card.
- Wait for your confirmation email and use the link to log into our online health system: CAMPDOCS. (May take up to a week to receive email)
This is where you will tell us about your camper, fill out health information, emergency contacts, other important safety data, and submit the following required files:The Mandatory Health Packet: Universal Health Record from your child’s health care provider.
Including an Immunization History:
- Please note, if your health care provider will not be including a complete immunization form the Health Department requires a written statement signed by the parent or guardian explaining how the administration of immunizing agents conflicts with the camper’s exercise of bona fide religious tenets or practices. General philosophical or moral objection to immunization shall not be sufficient for an exemption on religious grounds.
- A copy of your insurance card.
- A copy of any information regarding your child's activity restrictions/special needs (ex. IEP, ISFP).
- Complete the form submission through CAMPDOCS 7 days prior to the start of the camp session. New Jersey state law requires that campers submit a current health record each year.
Failure to submit all forms to TNC 7 days before the first day of camp will result in forfeiture of your registration fee. No exceptions.