Corporate & Small Business Membership
Corporate Membership provides your employees with individual memberships to our organization. As a member-supported, not-for-profit organization, membership is critical to fulfilling our mission. Tenafly Nature Center is independent and does not receive state and/or county support.
Annual memberships expire one year from your join date.
TNC members actively enjoy nature, exercise outdoors, reduce stress levels, participate in educational programs and attend fun family events. Over seven miles of trails will provide your employees an inspiring outlet for healthy activities, creativity and peace of mind.
By becoming a Corporate Member, you:
- Reward your employees
- Promote healthy lifestyles
- Increase employee engagement
As a Corporate Member, you send an important message to the community. Your support says you care about preserving the environment and providing the community with a peaceful nature sanctuary. Your business will be proud to demonstrate itself as a leader for its commitment to environmental stewardship, education and sustainability.
- Keep our grounds and trails open, 365 days a year.
- Maintain over seven miles of trails and nearly 400 acres of forest, streams and wetlands.
- Actively manage habitats for native wildlife.
- Maintain the Redfield Building, pavilions and other facilities used by over 50,000 people each year.
- Offer affordable community programs for people of all ages and interests.
- Provide high quality education programs for schools, scouts, and local families.
- Provide scholarships for families and groups to attend camp and other environmental programs.
- Feed and care for our collection of 25+ Animal Ambassadors.
- Answer questions from our community about living with nature and rescuing wildlife.
- Train high school and college interns for natural history and environmental education careers.
- Record natural happenings, species accounts, and coordinate with area environmental organizations.
Corporate Members and their businesses are entitled
to additional benefits.
- Supporting the Tenafly Nature Center mission to steward nearly 400 wooded acres for the purposes of conservation, education, recreation, and community engagement.
- Free admission to our over 7 miles of trails; daily from one hour after sunrise to one hour prior to sunset.
- 100+ free or discounted seasonal programs for 1 year.
- Exclusive members-only programs.
- Free admission to Butterfly House (available seasonally).
- Free access to Explore-a-bag borrowing privileges.
- One-year subscription to the quarterly Tenafly Nature Center newsletter, Nature & News.
- Advance notice of events through e-mail updates.
- Stephen Minkoff Memorial Library borrowing privileges.
- Merchandise Discounts at participating local stores and restaurants.
- Free or discounted admission to more than 130 participating North American nature & science centers.
- Invitation to the Annual Meeting and election privileges.
- Memberships are also tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Consult your tax representative for details about the potential deductibility of your membership.
- Recognition in one issue of Tenafly Nature Center’s newsletter, Nature & News
- Company logo and link to business website posted on TNC Partners webpage for the year
- One team-building or live animal program at your location or at Tenafly Nature Center
- The Clinton Inn Hotel and Event Center in Tenafly
*Discount applies to regularly priced guest rooms rates. Based on availability. Advanced registration required. No other discounts apply. Not including applicable taxes, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages.
- The Back Care Center in Dumont
- Thompson Park Conservancy
(New York State Zoo at Thompson Park in Watertown, NY)
- Ramsey Outdoor in Ramsey and Succasunna
- Wild Birds Unlimited in Paramus