- Daisy Rose Petal, Make the World a Better Place: Help the environment by cleaning it up and making it attractive to wildlife! Together we'll make a craft from natural materials to help the planet! This Petal can be done in any season. Length=1.5 hours.
- Daisy Green Petal, Using Resources Wisely: Learn all about what is recyclable- cans, bottles, water, even food waste! Together we'll make a craft from recyclable materials to help the planet! This Petal can be done in any season. Length=1.5 hours.
- Daisy Eco Learner: Learn how to give back to nature with games and stories. Together we will play games, explore a path as we learn how to keep living things safe in nature. This can be done in any season. Length= 1.5 hours.
Bugs Badge: Bugs help us in lots of cool ways. Explore the world of bugs and learn more about these little creatures that do so much. This Badge is best done in Spring, Summer, and Fall. Length=1.5 hours.
Eco Friend Badge: It's great to treat our outdoor spaces with kindness. Help the outdoors by taking an eco-hike. Observe animals and objects in nature and "leave no trace" of your activities. This badge will explore ways to be a good guest in nature. This badge is best done in Spring, Summer and Fall. Length 1.5 hours**
- Hiker Badge: Girl scouts love to sing hiking songs, pack fun and tasty snacks, and hunt for signs of animals and birds. Here’s what you need to know to become a Brownie hiker- get ready for adventure! This Badge can be done in any season. Length=1.5 hours.
- Household Elf Badge: It’s great to have a clean home, and even better if it’s a clean, green home! In this badge, pick up some new household habits to help your family save energy, save water, and save the planet. This Badge can be done in any season. Length=1 hour. ($)
- Outdoor Adventurer: What happens when you invite a friend to climb the tallest hill you can find, or buddy up to take a walk around your neighborhood at night? What do you see? What do you hear? There are so many amazing adventures waiting for you. So hang on, jump in, and get ready to explore the great outdoors! This Badge is best done in Spring, Summer, and Fall. Length=2.5-3 hours.**
- Senses Badge: You have five senses that work together to let you see, hear, smell, taste, and touch the world around you. Try all five in this badge! This Badge can be done in any season. Length=1.5 hours.
- Animal Habitats Badge: Imagine meeting a monkey or kicking up dust with a kangaroo. These animals live in the wild, so we don’t get to spend time with them in their natural homes-their habitats. But that doesn’t mean we can’t find out more about where they live, how they play, and how we can help them! This Badge can be done in any season. Length=1.5 hours.
- Camper Badge: In this badge, plan a camping adventure! You might watch a sky full of stars, cook a meal on a stick, or share silly stories around the campfire. And you’ll definitely learn some new outdoor skills as you take part in this favorite Girl Scout tradition. This Badge can be done in the evening in any season. Length=2-3 hours.**
- Eco Camper Badge: Learn the skills for minimal impact camping and how to protect the environment when you go outdoors. Learn the principles of Leave No Trace and share them with your troop, pack an ecofriendly snack and take a conservation hike. This badge is best done in Spring, Summer or Fall. Length= 2.0-2.5 hours**
- Flowers Badge: Flowers are so beautiful, we bring them from the outside into our homes to add cheer to a room. But there’s more to flowers than just good looks. Without them, plants could not make seeds, and scientist think the world would be much drier (and a lot less pretty). Dig up more flower secrets in this badge! This Badge is best done in Spring and Summer. Length=2-3.5 hours. ($)
- Gardener Badge: Creating a bright bouquet of fresh flowers, making a dish with garden-fresh herbs, growing a little green cheer inside with houseplants- these are all things a gardener gets to do. In this badge, dig your hands into the earth and spend time with soil, water, and sunlight to find out how to help life grow from a tiny seed. You can make your own garden- no matter where you live! This Badge is best done in Spring, Summer, or Fall. Length=2 hours. ($)
- Geocacher Badge: Geocaching is your chance to be part global explorer, part detective. You’ll search for treasure chests, known as “geocaches,” using a device called a GPS receiver to find each chest’s secret hiding place. Get ready for a thrilling adventure! This Badge can be done in any season. Length=3-3.5 hours.
- Trees Badge: Grab your naturalist hat and get ready to get to know trees- from the shade to the science, the fruit to the forest, and the legends to the lumber. To know trees is to love them! This Badge can be done in any season. Length=3-4 hours.
Scout Trip Add-Ons
- Butterfly House (30 min.)
(Memorial Day-Labor Day)
Come visit our new 12 x 24' butterfly house filled with native butterflies. This add-on offers visitors a total immersion experience as it introduces scouts to the wonders of metamorphosis.
Fee: $1 per person
- Self-guided Walk
Grab a trail map and guide your scouts on one of our trails.
Help support the animal ambassadors that live at TNC, in conjunction with a scheduled field trip. Enjoy a 30 minute up close visit and Q & A session with your sponsored animal. All scout group sponsorships receive a thank you package which includes: a group photo with the animal, certificate, photograph of sponsored animal, recognition in our newsletter, species information and animal's biography.
($): Materials fee of $25 for up to 15 girls; $50 for more than 15 girls.
**Can add a 30 minute campfire to a session for an additional $50.