To Register Online
- Click on an event in the Seasonal Programs section to view the details for an event.
- In the events detail page (if the program is open for registration), you will see a "Register" button on the left side. Please note: if the program is full or registration has closed and a waitlist is available you may join the wait list by clicking the "Join waitlist" button
- Click the "Register" button.
- Credit cards can be processed during the registration process.
- To pay with cash or a check, please complete the registration process online. You will then be sent an invoice via email and can return payment to us via mail with the invoice. Please make checks payable to: Tenafly Nature Center.
- Complete payment is required to hold reservation, we reserve the right to delete incomplete registrations.
- Prices are per person for all programs (unless otherwise noted).
- Register for all programs that you intend to participate in, including "free" programs so that we can prepare.
- Select programs require a minimum registration number. These may be cancelled if minimum is not reached prior to program.
Program Participant Waivers and Releases
All Tenafly Nature Center program registrants acknowledges, appreciates, certifies and agrees to the following waivers and releases:
- Waiver/Release Relating to Communicable Diseases Such as COVID-19 (click for full waiver/release): I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that they have given up substantial rights by agreeing to it and registering for a Tenafly Nature Center program, and by doing so agree to it freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
- Photo Release:
I hereby grant Tenafly Nature Center Association permission to use my or my child’s likeness in photograph(s)/video in any and all of its publications and in any and all other media, whether now known or hereafter existing, controlled by Tenafly Nature Center Association, in perpetuity, and for other use by the Nature Center. I will make no monetary or other claim (whether for breach of privacy or otherwise) against Tenafly Nature Center Association for the use of the photograph(s)/video for educational or marketing purposes.
Please respect the wildlife and their homes. Take only pictures...and leave nothing.
Refund Policies for Family and Adult Programs
Please consider using your refund to make a donation to support TNC's mission.
- A refund will be offered in the case that a program is cancelled or rescheduled by Tenafly Nature Center (e.g. insufficient registration or inclement weather).
- In the case that an individual must cancel their registration. Refunds will vary based on when the request for cancellation is received:
More than 7 days notice
More than 48 hours notice
Less than 48 hours notice
- If your refund totals less than $20, then a credit for future program fees will be issued.
- If your total refund is greater than $20, then you can choose to receive a refund in the form of a credit or as a reimbursement.
- Any credit's issues must be used within one year of the original date of purchase.
- Membership is a tax-deductible donation with year-round benefits, and is non-refundable.
- The staff reserves the right to cancel registration without refund for unacceptable behavior or children registered for the incorrect age group/grade level.
- Nature Day Camp (vacation or summer), School, Scout, Birthday Parties, Adult, Library, Senior Center, Garden Club, or other group programs and special events have different refund policies. Please see those pages for additional information.