Tenafly Nature Center accepts registrations in the order they are received. TNC reserves the right to cancel, reschedule, or change programs as needed. All fees are per person unless otherwise stated.
To Register Online
We ask that you register for all programs that you intend to participate in, including the programs marked as "free" so that we can prepare the best program possible!
- Credit cards can be processed during the registration process.
- If you would like to pay with cash or a check, please complete the registration process online. You will then be sent an invoice and can return payment to us via mail with the invoice. Please make checks payable to: Tenafly Nature Center.
Programs for Families and Adults Refund Policy:
- For one-time Seasonal Programs such as Campfires, Night Hikes, Guided Walks, Maple Sugaring, or other programs for which individuals and families may register, we can offer refunds only if the program is canceled or rescheduled by Tenafly Nature Center (ex. insufficient registration or inclement weather).
- Membership is a tax-deductible donation with year-round benefits, and is non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given after a series begins.
- No refunds due to changes in individual schedules, illness, or other personal reasons.
- The staff reserves the right to cancel registration without refund for unacceptable behavior or children registered for the incorrect age group/grade level.
- This policy does not cover Nature Day Camps (vacation or summer), School, Scout, Birthday Parties, Adult, Library, Senior Center, Garden Club, or other group programs and special events.
Accessibility at TNC
This symbol indicates that this program held on surfaces that are accessible for people of differing abilities.